LA BASTIDE SAINT LOUIS
Last update 9/02/2022
Located on the left bank of the Aude between the Canal du Midi and the medieval citadel, the Bastide Saint Louis was built in the reign of Saint Louis in 1260 in a quadrangular plan arranged around the central square, today the Place Carnot. It is remarkably rich in architecture, from its town mansions to its religious buildings.
Lat. 43° 12′ 43.78″ – Lon. 2° 21′ 13.19″