Last update 5/09/2022
A church in the Languedoc Gothic style dating from the 13th century, it became a cathedral in 1803 and was restored by Viollet le Duc after the fire of 1849.
The cathedral plan is characterised by its relative simplicity. It forms a single nave with a 20 metre high vault, lined with several lateral chapels. The chior screen has retained its 14th century stained glass.
The sober façade has a single decorative feature in the form of a large rosette 8 meters in diameter, and the adjoining bell tower is relatively massive.
From June 1, 2022 to September 30, 2022
From October 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
Lat. 43° 12′ 40.02″ – Lon. 2° 21′ 2.28″